We can help with legal issues facing Lawful Permanent Residents.


Issues we help with include

  • Adjustment of status

  • Citizenship applications

  • Loss of naturalization documents

  • Immediate Relative Petitions for USCs

  • Conditional Visa expirations

  • Renewal of Permanent Residency Cards

  • Removal proceedings

  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self-Petitions

  • U & T Visas

  • Fee waivers for USCIS applications

We also offer a Pro Se clinic for clients to learn how to fill out and submit their N-400 applications themselves. For more information on this clinic, click here: 

  • N-400 Naturalization Pro Se clinic

You can't afford NOT to have a will. (9).png
Click below for a shareable flyer about our services.
Apply now for legal help.